In February I travelled to Vietnam all by myself for a weekend workshop. The workshop was great, although it meant I didn't see much of Ho Chi Minh City. We skipped out a little early one day and headed down to Binh Tan Market~ which was an experience in itself. I really didn't get any photos except for these, taken from the terrace restaurant at breakfast. Notice how empty the streets are...seriously, this is empty. Even though there was a huge amount of noise and bustle, I want to go back to Vietnam to see more! It is absolutely a cool country. We may head there for Xmas Holidays after New Year's.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Vietnam ~ Feb 2009
In February I travelled to Vietnam all by myself for a weekend workshop. The workshop was great, although it meant I didn't see much of Ho Chi Minh City. We skipped out a little early one day and headed down to Binh Tan Market~ which was an experience in itself. I really didn't get any photos except for these, taken from the terrace restaurant at breakfast. Notice how empty the streets are...seriously, this is empty. Even though there was a huge amount of noise and bustle, I want to go back to Vietnam to see more! It is absolutely a cool country. We may head there for Xmas Holidays after New Year's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment