Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wedding Day Continued


The Chinese ceremony was just before dinner. They dressed up in these fancy clothes for the ceremony which was entirely in Chinese and we did not understand a word. It was pretty flashy...they even had a fire breather! Note Jeremy's cool hat in the photo...definately a future bribe photo.

Then, we ate a HUGE dinner ~ I think there were 22 different dishes including scrumptious spicy frog (whole frog cooked in a spicy broth), turtle (hidden neatly under the shell), snails and many other chinese delicacies. Since I am not so adventurous with food, I didn't try these ones, but did find a few things to eat ~ duck, chicken, pork and beef. With 22 dishes, it would have been difficult to find nothing. Hayden ate a lot, Alyssa ate nothing, opting to follow Jeremy and Carol around toasting everyone ~ she's the life of the party.

The next day we headed back to KL. It took all day. We flew Wuhan to Guangzhou, layover, then to KL. China was a lot more beautiful than I expected. We may even return sooner than later!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: