After a day of rock climbing, we went back to our hotels and cleaned up to go out for dinner with Jeremy and Carol and their Yangshuo friends who wouldn't be coming to the wedding. It was at a Chinese restaurant (go figure) and, while Alyssa balked at everything (because she doesn't like Chinese food), Hayden ate all the carbs he could find (and enjoyed them). Me, having a week stomach, was queasy about trying things too, but I did unwittingly eat horse meat (which I can't say I found delicious). All in all, the food I had was good and everyone enjoyed themselves. As you can see, we stuck together as a family, all eating at one table.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Day 6 continued ~ before wedding dinner in Yangshuo
After a day of rock climbing, we went back to our hotels and cleaned up to go out for dinner with Jeremy and Carol and their Yangshuo friends who wouldn't be coming to the wedding. It was at a Chinese restaurant (go figure) and, while Alyssa balked at everything (because she doesn't like Chinese food), Hayden ate all the carbs he could find (and enjoyed them). Me, having a week stomach, was queasy about trying things too, but I did unwittingly eat horse meat (which I can't say I found delicious). All in all, the food I had was good and everyone enjoyed themselves. As you can see, we stuck together as a family, all eating at one table.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment