Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fashion Show

So last night, Hayden, Alyssa and I were in our first fashion show. The show was for Breast Cancer Research and local business had the option of participating. One of my favourite stores in town: From Kicks to Kids, was looking for 'models', kids and pregnant women and since we fit every bill, I asked the kids if they wanted to do it. They both did pretty well and liked the new clothes...Alyssa is coveting her Kenneth Cole Reaction boots...guess she better get a job!

Pre-show, ready to go...pretty pumped about the light up Star Wars shoes.
Alyssa totally loved her outfit and has asked me to buy it for her...I don't have $200 spare lying around though. Poor girl has horribly chapped lips.
The group shot...but, because of privacy I only chose this part.
Here we come!
Hayden jumped all the way down the ramp to show off his super cool lighted shoes. Unfortunately no shots of Alyssa on the runway because they walked WAY too fast.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

you guys look fantastic! Super models!