Saturday mornings have become soccer mornings in our house. Both kids are playing Little League Soccer this year, I am coaching and Steve is one of my 2 marvelous assistant coaches. Thank goodness we live across from the school as it's an early start at 8:45. We work on some skills for 30 - 40 minutes and then play some scrimages against another team. Alyssa is enjoying it...Hayden is learning to enjoy it...and I am just learning how to coach. One person told me to treat every session like a birthday party (fun, energy and games), so, that's what I'm trying to do!

Alyssa and Camila ~ don't think this is a serious soccer discussion, but it sure looks like it.

Hayden...like unstructured time

Hayden and "the girls"

Learning a warm up game ~ I don't know how I would coach without a ball for each kid...even if they are just sitting on it.

Find/Catch the coach! Fun warm-up

Hanging out with friends...Alyssa loves that Camila is on our team.
No comments:
Post a Comment