
Alyssa helping her Uncle Jeremy assemble his unicycle.
Hayden was a big help as well, although he tried to eat the pieces.
First, you need to get your balance...
Then pedal like a madman...
going...
....gone...safety gear recommended.
Well, if you are part of my family, you might try a unicycle...yes, that is a bicycle with only 1 wheel and NO handlebars or brakes. Jeremy is here for a visit and decided he should assmble the unicycle he bought about 1 1/2 yrs ago on ebay. Hayden and Alyssa were happy to help, and Steve was the first to try riding...as you can see from the photos, he was the most successful and sustained the most injury. The problem??? now steve wants his own unicycle!
1 comment:
I want to comment but I don't really even know where to start.
So I'll just say it was good to see you guys, and Steve, you can hardly tell that you have a head injury. Don't worry, you're almost normal...
Post a Comment